The Grove is seeking a part-time web developer to join our fun, fast-growing team! This position will be a part-time contract role with 15-20 hrs per month on an as-needed basis, dependent upon client workflow.
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated web development expert with the following skills and experience:
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS
- Comfortable building custom email templates using 3rd party vendors such as Mailchimp, Salesforce/Pardot, Hubspot, etc.
- Ability to adhere to quick turnaround times (sometimes less than 24 hours)
- Experience working within a CMS (WordPress) and making edits, publishing changes
- Experience working with design software such as the Adobe Suite, Sketch, Figma, etc.
- 3+ years WordPress experience
- HTML, CSS and working knowledge of PHP and jQuery
- Experience working with pre-made WordPress themes and Page Builders
- Experience building WordPress themes from scratch (using a boilerplate such as Underscores)
- Familiarity with the ACF Plugin and Custom Blocks
- Responsive framework experience (Bootstrap)
- Preferred, but not required:
- Comfortable navigating a linux based server (cPanel, WHM, setting up containers, SSH)
- Experience with AWS Buckets and serving assets from a CDN
About the team
- We are small enough to be nimble but big enough to get things done on a large scale.
- We believe in treating others with respect. Compassionate candor is our standard operating approach.
- We are a work-family who supports one another and strives to help one another succeed.
- We are committed to providing a welcoming and inclusive environment where all can be their authentic selves and have the opportunity to shine.0